View Single Post
Old
12-13-2003, 06:07 PM
Tricolore#20
PK PK PK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudigger
decent game overall... I was impressed by Komisarek tonight... Sundstrom played a strong game ... Souray too...

You know what .. not saying we are going to make the playoffs but I have a good feeling about Julien and Gainey( yeah I know it allready been said many times)but I feel with this team IS going somewhere... young players are getting better and the team as a whole is going forward and not backward like last year ... well that being said.. we are still early in the season but ... I have good feeling for the future....
I agree with that. I remember last year, we had extended periods of gloom, especially around now. I remember we played the Avs and lost 7-6 one night, almost a year ago, and it was pretty depressing being a Habs fan then. But this year, we haven't had major breakdowns, and Jose is playing superb. I think that has been the most significant difference. And Souray too, that really helps.

Julien and Gainey are getting the most out of their young players, hopefully it will be enough by the time April hits.