View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 11:28 PM
BinCookin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NjDevsRR View Post
Hey guys,

Just wanted to get your opinion on a trade proposal I was thinking about. Since you guys are having trouble on D and the Devils needing one or two more forwards I was thinking about something like this.

Tallinder for Filppula

Both have similar cap hits with Tallinder having an extra year so maybe a draft pick or a prospect can be tacked on with Filppula. Or maybe we can tack on another player or draft pick since Valteri hit 66 points last year.

How much stock do you guys think Valteri has? Is he untouchable on your team? I havent watched a lot of Red Wings games last season to answers these questions.

Thanks.
honestly we like Valteri Filppula, likely not going to trade him. (we value him at the 66 pts for a good 2nd liner, as opposed to his previous 40 pts worth 3rd to 2nd liner)

But if you have 8 "NHL" defensemen, none that are really any good. We would honestly trade for any one of them. Because we just played an AHL guy 18 minutes tonight, and he was our 2nd best D man on the team. Our board is losing it on the regular guys, and we adding up injuries FAST!

We would likely be willing to move Miller/Eaves/Bertuzzi/Cleary/Samuelson/Emmerton/Mursak/ to try and get your "least" valuable d-man

BinCookin is offline   Reply With Quote