View Single Post
Old
01-21-2013, 11:59 PM
hockeyisforeveryone

vCash: 420
Quote:
Originally Posted by MScoutsDCI View Post
If it just me, or was that a completely routine hit? I feel like I've seen that so many times. It looked like he even absorbed it the right way.
OP I think the thread title should be changed. The guy is a new player but was chosen to defend the winged wheel for now, why the not just " Colaiacovo Hurt"??? Yes Colaiacovo has been injured too many times, but that's hockey. A frigging gamble. He played on the #1 pairing last year STL, what gives? He's not quite excellent enough of a player to please some DRW fans? This doesn't have to be a mancrush fansite but dang show some basic descency. You'd call Cola a glass-man to his face?

Anyways it was a hard ass check and Cola was leaning forward to make the play. Players on all teams seem to be taking a hit real early. This season hockey clubs are going to win because of depth down to their prospects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fading Captain View Post
LOL
I think it shows the lack of faith he has in his other guys more than the faith he has in a rookie who never played before.
It does send a strong message. I get the feeling Babcock will bench who isn't working. It's a good way to say to our D "WAKE UP." I'm starting to agree with the sentiment around here that if as a player you look just ok (Samuelsson), we would rather watch a prospect sent in and give it a try.

hockeyisforeveryone is offline   Reply With Quote