View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 12:54 AM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punxrocknyc19 View Post
one player id love to get is Max Pacioretty from Montreal.. i doubt he is available. he is a heck of a player.. power forwards dont grow on trees... rangers need more size that can actually skate in the top 6...

You really are ridiculous. You don't know when to stop. And when you finally find a player who I actually can agree with you on (even though he absolutely is not available) you show videos of him fighting when that is absolutely not what he is about. The guy can score goals and use his big frame to do it. No one cares that he has been in some scraps. The game is NOT ABOUT FIGHTING. What don't you get? You are so frustrating sometimes.

Aside from that, you all need to calm the hell down. Seriously. People are really talking about trading Hagelin? Ha...ha. Same with del zotto. And we have one guy saying Halpern will be off the team by the end of the year. I really wish there was a way to put those people on a posting freeze, kinda like a penalty box....for sheer stupidity. I'm as mad as you are, but keep the sanity. It's been TWO GAMES. You are probably the same people that freaked out after losing to the Kings and Ducks in Sweden and then to the Islanders before winning the first game to start the season. In fact they had a pretty bad october all together. But the team ended up in the ECF. I know it's a shorter season and every point is vital BUT ITS BEEN TWO GAMES. Geez.