View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 01:01 AM
RGY
Kreid or Die

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximusT View Post
Anisimov has looked like a legit top 6 player the first 2 games in Columbus. IIRC both him and Dubi were out against Datsyuk-Zetterberg most of the night, were creating chances and playing smart defensive hockey. I hope Arty can keep this up, and maybe one day become a great two-way player in this league.
Yeah I watched that game. Anisimov looked pretty good most of the night. There were some shifts where you didn't hear his name or notice him much, but for the most part he was solid. Dubinsky's effort is and always will be there. He did make a couple of stupid plays that were small and might not be noticed by the average fan but it led to goals or turnovers that kept his team pinned longer and there line on the longer in general. The two were on the ice for both of Detroit's goals. CBJ took too many penalties. I thought we were bad but damn. But then again they weren't taking penalties against the Penguins, even though Detroit did look good on the PP. Dubinsky needs to get his offensive game going.