View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 02:11 AM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRKindms View Post
Do you feel that at 6'6 or whatever he is that he is considered a physical presence on the ice ?

For a guy his size he could easily impose himself on opponents much more than he does. Do you think other players are worried when Boyle steps on the ice ?
Have you even watched Boyle's play closely? Seriously have you? Really watch him the next few games. I'm not saying he is a physical animal, but there are way too many times where I find myself saying, 'Boyle play the damn puck, not the man.' Because too many times during his tenure here he'll go out of his way or just have tunnel vision to finish a check instead of using good stick work and picking up the puck that is barely on the opponent's blade or was just mishandled by the opponent. The guy does play a physical game but sure isn't always managed properly.

On a side note. The hit on Kreider was clean though I just don't know why Orpik had to do that with what a minute to go? in a 6-3 game. No need. I'm more mad as to why no one did anything. He got away with that crap last year with that cheap shot on Stepan at the end of the season. He needs to get his.

RGY is offline   Reply With Quote