View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Ted Black

vCash: 500
It was kind of a boring game, but that's the way they go sometimes. I wouldn't say the Sabres looked ugly, they didn't look awesome either, but they're tired... The first two games back from a long hiatus, so it shouldn't be hugely surprising. I thought we managed to get through it quite well honestly. A few years back, a game like this would have really scared me. "Here they go again, they're playing with no heart and it'll be awhile before we see it come back." I don't feel like that anymore. Sure, we weren't in the Leafs end a whole lot, but we played great defensively and we buried a couple like we needed to. I guess what I'm trying to say is, we were a little slower tonight, but it wasn't because of a lack of effort or heart like years past, it was because they were just tired... they were still hustling, it just wasn't as fast Anyone know what I'm saying?

IDK, for me, it's an entirely different feeling than years past and it makes me happy as hell.

Myers needs to carry the puck up the ice more.

Myers and Hoff both need to tee it up more at the blue line, wth?

FES hasn't been what it was so far, maybe put grigs on that line and move Foligno down for a game or two and see what happens? Give us a chance to see what he can create out there. I'd put him at wing for a game and center for a game with Staff and Ennis. Thoughts?

Ted Black is offline   Reply With Quote