View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 08:16 AM
Czechexpert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashersfanSVK View Post
This topic needs bump

Šille looks great this season so far. Unfortunately, I saw him in two games against Slovan when he was invisible (especially the last game...). But anyhow, it has to be long time ago when the U18 eligible player was the top scorer of U20 league for the last time. Šille is ten points ahead of second top scorer, who is his teammate Michal Romančík.

I know that czechexpert doesn't believe Šille could be drafted. In my opinion, he could be a Slovak darkhorse for this-year draft. No doubt that he has to improve his skating, but I don't think he does not compete hard. It all just skating. Maybe he looks like he's lazy, but I think it's all about his skating style, I don't see there is a problem.
depends if you watch him in junior Extraleague or in Tipsport Extraliga. Hardly makes any quicker move in puck pursuit playing in juniors. I saw some effort playing on main Skalica team. Itīs not just about skating, follow his skating when his team is in puck possession and when isnīt. Big difference.
Improved skating without the puck a bit but still bad skater with puck.
He definitely has enough instinct, scoring touch, creativity to be considered NHL prospect.

Czechexpert is offline   Reply With Quote