Nashville Predators v. St. Louis Blues 5pm @ The Bridge
View Single Post
01-22-2013, 10:04 AM
Join Date: Sep 2009
I would like to point a couple of things out:
1)we still have not been beaten by anything more than the skills competition. While important to grab those points, it isn't like we have had our doors blown off.
2) We have given up 3 even strength goals, so again, our 5 on 5 isn't terrible. Rusty yes. Not terrible. Stay out of the box.
3) of those 3 goals against, Klein has been out there for all of them...and so has Wilson.
4) 27 and 33 were the Wings on both the STL ES goals. I would lay a bit of blame on them for the chaos trying to help too much down low which led to STL dmen having too much time and space. Must close those gaps.
5) as much as we want to rip our guys for getting pinned in the zone a few times a game, those fellas on the other side of the ice are paid to do that as well. We generated many, many many good chances last night. We pinned them a few times. While there was rust, we seemed to settle a little bit after STL came at us with playoff intensity the first period. I think we needed that.
6) we need 7 points from this seven game roadtrip. 24 points from the road (50%) and 15 wins at home should get us in the tournament for Lord Stanley's cup.
View Public Profile
token grinder's albums
Find More Posts by token grinder