View Single Post
01-22-2013, 09:19 AM
RIP Lindback
vCash: 500
I hate losing in hockey, but I thought it was a pretty solid game against a very good opponent. Wilson and Hornqvist are tied for #1 Preds star; both played a fantastic game in my opinion. I liked Josi's play; nothing flashy, but good with the puck and strong fundamentals. He's a lot more physical thus far than I remember him being. Hannan had a handful of good plays (e.g. saving Wilson's rear in the 2nd with a nice block) but he had some pretty questionable ones as well (e.g. giving Tarasenko a mile to rip that shot). Peks was fine; Pietrangelo's goal was savable but it was also a sick snipe.

Craig Smith had just a terrible, terrible game. He's young and he'll recover, but I literally cannot think of one thing he did well last night. SK was neither good nor bad, but I almost threw my remote out the window when he missed that wide open net. Can we hit more pipe as well? I don't think it's possible.

Lastly, Tarasenko is un-****ing-believable. He single-handedly makes the Blues significantly more dangerous. They don't really have truly dynamic forwards other than maybe TJ Oshie, but this kid is definitely something to worry about when he hits the ice.

Cashville is online now   Reply With Quote