View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 09:20 AM
Guerzy
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huffer View Post
Really hoping for some jump tonight and to continue getting better.

Really don't want to face the Pens on Friday at 0-2-1.
This game is big time important. No room for error, really. We all witnessed what a poor start did to us last season, and this season it is so much more magnified.

We gotta win tonight, or worst case scenario at least get a point and get the game to OT.

I want to see the Jets team who showed up to Boston last night. Our offense has to click here, our depth is so well spread out from lines 1-4, it's so important we begin finding the back of the net.

Offense from this group does indeed concern me. Sure we were around 12th in GF last season, but let's not forget as we approached the trade deadline, Ladd spoke out publicly about Chevy (management) bringing in a forward who could score, help with the offense - because we were not getting it done. Goal scoring could still be a problem for this team this season. I hope we can break out here because the last thing we need is guys going into goal scoring droughts in this short season. We need confidence and we need to gain it quickly.