View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 09:46 AM
Tdoe42

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guerzy View Post
Troy and Jay talking now about Ladd after a caller just called in and made a few point about Ladd's lack of hustling back to the defensive zone, untimely penalties, turnovers, etc.

They're expanding on how Ladd makes some pretty blatant mistakes, yet doesn't catch much noise for it. Perhaps because he is Captain? Because he has 2 Stanley Cups? Byfuglien hears it when he turns it over or gets lazy. Kane hears it when he makes mistakes. What about the Captain?

Agree, disagree?
I was listening to that and had to shut it off I just have no respect for Westwoods takes...

Ladd doesnt catch flak because he usually plays better. His timing is obviously off and looks hella rusty. Like anyone im gonna give them a week or two before I pass judgement cause this isn't a normal season and you just cant compare it to a regular season.

We all know that Ladd is playing above himself and he gets a little extra rope from me because he is not an elite player but still managed to put up numbers on our top line basically done more then we could ask from him