View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 09:48 AM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Nashty View Post
I think Halpern has played better than Boyle and been more effective, he went 20% against Boston on FO's and then followed it up with 71% against Pitt. I think Pyatt has been our best forward not named Nash, and that Asham was a pleasant surprise. Actually all the new forwards have been our best forwards.

I think everyone has some rust on them, and we played a much better game two. If we can score three goals playing some of the worst hockey we have played in 5 years then when we are actually clicking we'll be fine.

Because being right is so important... It's like some people actually hope a player struggles or the team struggles so they can further their agenda. Really does get obnoxious.
I agree. Torts message is new and getting through to them. He needs to get through to the rest of the team like he did last year.

I think this team is hearing the Stanley Cup predictions and, having gone through some wars in April/May last year, they're content with believing they'll be there again. Torts has to (and will) make them understand they aren't entitled to anything.