View Single Post
01-22-2013, 09:57 AM
Registered User
aresknights's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: london
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,480
vCash: 500
Try calling University Hospital. Theyll have references for you and all the options avail. For certain situations, the hospital may even have pre arranged deals with hotels. As well if you do get one of the hotels/motels near 401 there are options for rides. Im not sure the program name but for a flat fee a ride can be arranged (cheaper than a cab) It will take a few phone calls and some time but it may help you out a bit.

aresknights is online now   Reply With Quote