View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 09:58 AM
Mats86

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
RW is looking solid, prospect wise, will be interesting to see how it goes for the group of Collberg, Kristo, Gallagher, Leblanc (who I prefer at rw personally). Collberg imo has the highest upside of the group as has been very impressive for someone that is in the early stages of his development, if he continues to progress then I think he could have very high upside. One things for sure, with Collberg and Kristo you get two very fast players that know how to shoot the puck, so it's going to be most interesting to see how it goes for them in the next couple years.

I hope to see Gallagher and Leblanc work on improving physical attributes as both could stand to get quicker, strong and fill out more. If either can do so over the next 2-3 years then it's also going to be interesting to see what they can do as well.

When you add Galchenyuk, Hudon, MacMillan, Bozon, hopefully we land several solid to very solid NHLers over the next several years as you would think at least a couple from that group will turn out around where they are projected at least one would hope so. Would be great for the team to add cheap young secondary scoring each year for cap space reasons among others.

Would still like to land another big time center prospect or more in June. And would also like to see us trade up if the price is right and Timmins pick is still on the board if it means us getting another quality center prospect.

Since we have a lot of decent or interesting prospects but only one or two high end prospects, I'd rather have quality over quanity. Although since this draft at least appears to be me to be a deep one, so perhaps sitting tight and seeing what 5 top 75ish picks can yield us.
Good post....you mentioned some factors I had forgotten about