View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 11:29 AM
I Will Son
An Army of One

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashville View Post
Doubt he's traded, but if he is, I expect them to demand an overpayment. O'Reilly has also been pretty inconsistent with 55, 26, 26, 66, 52 pts over the past five seasons and he played 74+ games in both 26 point seasons.

I think we're going to stand pat until the deadline and see where we stand. Frankly, we lost our first two, but our play has been pretty fair and there are no major red flags that scream trade right now assuming Bourque and Goose recover as scheduled. Our bottom 6 forwards are pretty shaky right now outside of Spaling and Hustlechuk; if we make a trade, I think there's a good chance you would see it filling a spot there. It also works with Poile's trade history; he rarely swings for the fences.
Ummmm You counted his 2 OHL seasons. O'Reilly has been great since his rookie year. He's only 21

He had low points his first 2 years cause he was a teenager and he was in a defensive role on Colorado. He had a hit spurt late in his 2nd year which he got promoted for and then his offense really showed.

I Will Son is offline   Reply With Quote