View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 12:28 PM
JordanStaal#1Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engebretson View Post
My Predictions:

- Rhodes Scholars get the titles here. Team Hell No has had the titles for awhile and it's time to shake things up a bit and further the fued.

- ADR wins over Big Show. I just can't see them taking the belt off of ADR this soon, especially since he's been getting a decent reaction as a face.

- Divas match will give everyone a much needed bathroom break.

- Rock wins clean to get the belt from Punk (cheap finish would really put a damper on this match and I'd be very disappointed if they didn't let them go out there and have a war with a decisive finish). If they really want Rock to have a run with the belt, now is the right time. Let him have one successful title defense at EC and then lose the belt at Mania.

- As for the Rumble winner, I have no idea which is probably a good thing. Cena shouldn't win the Rumble based solely on the fact that he doesn't need a Rumble win to get into the title picture at Mania. As I said in another thread, my ideal booking would be for Punk to come in as a late entry to the Rumble after losing the belt. Punk wins and then tries to cover up his loss to Rock by trying to make an even bigger deal out of his Rumble win. Punk feels disrespected when Cena is given a title shot at Mania against Rock and cashes in his ticket to make it a triple threat match. Probably won't happen but I can dream, can't I?
That'd be great and that would be a great way for Punk to stay relevent even if he loses the title. Honestly, I don't know where they'll go with Punk if he loses the title.