View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 01:05 PM
M.C.G. 31

vCash: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraphobia Catalyst View Post
Punk I think he will retain and lose the belt to Rock at EC (but will not be surprised if Rock wins.)
ADR (no way Show wins this, as for Ziggler cashing in would make sense as ADR would be vunerable based off the LMS match but I think Ziggler waits.)
Rhodes Scholers (Bryan and Kane need to have a new angle and now is a good time with their graduation from Anger Management. Plus Cody and Sandow will be a good team to carry the titles for a while.)
Kaitlyn vs does not even matter
Cena wins the Rumble (althoughthey could throw a twist here and have a SD guy win and go after ADR at WM and have Cena vs Rock as last two guys at EC where Rock wins. Cena then says since he was last in the EC with Rock he should get a shot at Rock at WM, Punk disagrees and either triple threat happens or Cena and Punk have a #1 contenders match where Cena wins.)

Based on who was in the ring at the end of Raw and it looks they will all be in the match, there are 3 spots left.

Dolph Ziggler (Either 1st or 2nd entrant in Royal Rumble)
John Cena
Sheamus
Randy Orton
Ryback
Antonio Cesaro
Wade Barrett
The Miz
Jinder Mahal
Drew McIntyre
Heath Slater
Great Khali
Daniel Bryan
Kane
Darren Young
Titus O'Neil
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow
Primo
Epico
Justin Gabriel
Brodus Clay
Alex Riley
JTG
Michael McGillicutty
Curt Hawkins
Kofi Kingston
I'd bet Hawkins, McGillicutty, JTG, Riley, maybe Clay, Epico and Primo aren't in the Rumble and they were just down there for the brawl.

I see Christian, Henry and Benjamin returning. I see legend appearances from Billy Gunn and Road Dogg, maybe Diamond Dallas Page even and/or Kevin Nash. A long shot would be Chris Jericho as a one-off for now, but maybe play up an angle that can lead to the summer if Jericho returns full time by then.

"It's going to be great. I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building. I can't wait to take that all away from them."
- PK Subban