View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 12:11 PM
Sweech
Alles zu seiner Zeit

vCash: 5239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled by Passion View Post
I'm sorry sir, what kind of luxury you're talking about?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuelled by Passion View Post
I personally don't like his role on a team and how he is used and developed by Jets. Ever since Noel took over this team Burmi is doing not what he suppose to do. This of you who says he will get going offensively obviously didn't see the kid before the draft. He was loaded offensively. I believe his offensive skills have degraded. Just a reminder Burmi was drafted before Mikael Granlund, Tarasenko and Kuznetsov. And I don't buy the stories about poor choice or bad analyzing skills of scout. Especially for this guys coming from Europe. He clearly looked better choice especially offensively. Now it is about developing players.
Tarasenko (I'm so jealous now) waited for his opportunity to play in NHL and to play in top-6, STL didn't force him to play on 4-th line, they let him go to KHL and enjoy hockey.
Granlund - you think he can't play on 3-rd or 4-th line of Minnesota? I bet he could, but instead he was playing in his home country enjoying hockey. Same goes for Silfverberg
Kuznetsov - hasn't played a game in NHL. But somehow I feel he will be a real deal and if comes to play for Washington it won't be to play on 3-rd or 4-th line

P.S I have exactly same opinion about Mark Scheifele, you either let him play where he belongs or let him go back to Colts. He will not reach hi potential playing with Thorburn and Slater
The luxury being every single one of your examples waited two years before being brought into the NHL.

Atlanta management and coaching forced Burmistrov into the lineup following his draft year. Jets management can't do anything about that, unless they have a time machine.

He hasn't always been afforded the ability to play in a top 6 role while developing. Right now the team is trying to win games and therefore the best use of Burmistrov is on the 3rd line. However, I think Noel will do the same as he did last year and when the team looks close to elimination he'll put Burmi in the top 6 during the last half of the year.

Sweech is offline   Reply With Quote