View Single Post
01-22-2013, 12:25 PM
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to malkinfan
Originally Posted by Xokkeu View Post
When people write "LOL" in their refutation of an argument, it makes me lol.
Sorry but you are way off on this one. Just because Yakupov does everything at electrifying speeds, doesn't mean his shot is better. Many people are easily wowed by his net effect, but are confused by his individual talents. He has a good shot yes, but Tarasenko is on par with a Semin when it comes to his shot. Its just a whole different level. There are many things to consider: set up, release time, heaviness, accuracy, penchant to find/create optimal shooting lanes, deftness etc... Tank has them all, where as Nail might be better at cranking one-timers from the point on the PP, he is lacking deftness. Tank I've watched at least 40x over the past 3 years pick apart good KHL goalies consistantly with his sneaky shot. I've seen Yakupov play many games as well (here comes a minor statistical tidibit), including almost 20 WJC games where he was only able to conjure 2 goals... And he did have many shots...Therefore one might say... His shot in not better.

Maybe the argument should be changed to who has a better one-timer (Nail), Who has a better wrist shot (Tank).

malkinfan is offline   Reply With Quote