View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 01:23 PM
TOGuy14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash View Post
Montreal and Buffalo are the class of the East and Kadri's goals are going to end up going head to head as goals of the year.

Lets get real. Kadri is on the third line on a lottery team. He's potted a couple goals. I hope he stays with you guys, as Wilson messed his development up and ruined his confidence. It would be great to see him overcome that. The way some of you fans talk though, you would think he has exploded out if the gate like Tarasenko.

Anyways, for me, Toronto is out if the running. I don't think they were ever in and don't know if Luongo would have ever waived to go there. My money is on Philadelphia or Washington.
I know it has only been two games, and I don't know if you have actually watched them or just looked at the box score but I can say with confidence that Kadri has probably been the best player on the entire roster so far this year, at least the most dangerous offensively.

Given his potential (and he does have potential to be good, despite what HFBoards says), and the amount of time we have spent developing him, it is extremely doubtful Toronto would move him as soon as he started showing flashes of what is potentially to come.