View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 02:32 PM
Riptide

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #66 View Post
He's never talked about but I think Getzlaf would look great as Crosbys winger. Pending UFA but I think the Ducks keep him.

I'm a big Clowe fan and his #1 on my list. I think the Pens top 6 needs his size and brand of mean.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Hemsky. He would be just what the PP needs. Tons of skill and a righty shot. I also think he's gettable. His injuries worry me though.

Morrow is another guy that worries me because he always seems to miss time and is slightly older than I would like to see. If the Pens could somehow get Ritche worked into a deal I would pass out. Gotta say the East really needs to see a line of Clowe-Crosby-Morrow..
As much as I like the idea of Hemsky's skill, he's not a shooter. He has an amazing wrist shot, yet barely ever elects to use it, and instead will pass up on perfect scoring opportunities.

"Itís not as if Donald Fehr was lying to us, several players said. Rather, itís as if he has been economical with information, these players believe, not sharing facts these players consider to be vital."