View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 01:37 PM
CM Lundqvist
Best In The World

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
Gaborik is one of the most talented players in the league, I'm not going to say Hemsky has never been compared to him but you ask any GM which player they'd rather have and I bet the answer is always Gaborik. Also I highly doubt anyone was comparing him to Gaborik after signing his current deal. The media and a lot of posters on here thought that the deal was horrible.
I remember hear the exact opposite, but whatever. I think my point has been made that you can't have it one way or the other.

Quote:
The fact is that Stepan and Gagner are close in age and both could plateau or continue to progress. To write Gagner off because he was able to make the NHL before Stepan is absolutely ludicrous IMO. Within the next 2 years we'll see what both these guys are made of and you may be right and Gagner may never progress and Stepan could jump up to 60 points, but to state that as a fact when both players are under the age of 25 is pure and utter ********.
There is no "********" about Gagner perennially putting up 40 points for FIVE STRAIGHT SEASONS.

There's also no "********" in me stating that Gagner needs to start showing signs of progress if he's going to become what you think he can become.

Those are facts.

CM Lundqvist is offline   Reply With Quote