View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 01:39 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike14 View Post
I can't believe that Tarasenko's name appears in at least 4 separate threads on the first page of the RANGERS board. It's frickin' annoying.

Can we please just have the 'official Tarasenko thread' so the rest of us can ignore and avoid this stupidity?
Ignoring and avoiding the stupidity of that pick is not gonna be easy as both these players enter key points of their careers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupersonicMonkey View Post
what will Tarasenko be when guys like Weber and Keith start being put on him like a shadow.
What happends when he gets an even better understanding of the league?

Forget the points for a second. Hitchcock is using him in all situations on a deep Blues team. Speaks volumes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punxrocknyc19 View Post
Potential deal in place for the the netminder

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=414190

any idea who the team is and what player???
Tampa Bay maybe. Hedman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
We've allowed 9 goals in two games. Not exactly sure how that isn't the bigger problem.

I mean, sure, I guess if we added Tarsenko to our 3rd line we would have lost 6-5 which isn't quite as bad.
The PP would look alot better with a pure sniper.

The forwards and their lack of puck possesion contributes directly to the back on the heels defense we've seen these last two games. This team has little chemistry when on the offensive, even on the PP. At this point you hope over time it'll all straighten out and we'll be peaking at the right time. The price we pay for however long that takes is home ice advantage in the playoffs if it takes some time.

Last edited by Bluenote13: 01-22-2013 at 01:46 PM.