View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 01:43 PM
blinkman360
CdH for Norris

vCash: 500
We need to keep Nabby fresh. He's an older goalie playing in a very tiring season. IMO there is no way he should be starting both games against TOR and BOS. Assuming we will probably be heavy underdogs against Boston regardless of who we start, I'd rather start Nabokov against Toronto to make sure we get at least one win out of those next two games(Toronto will be going into the 2nd game of a back-to-back that night, which should give us an advantage).

Start Ricky the next night against Boston. Who knows, maybe playing in his hometown could spark some decent play. Either way, this will keep Nabokov rested(2 days off before the Toronto game and two days off after) and increase our chances of having a somewhat successful roadtrip.

I also think the time for Hickey is now. Need to see what we have. This way when Visnovsky gets here, we can make a somewhat accurate decision on who should take a seat between Hickey and Strait. I know Strait has looked solid, but I think it's possible that Hickey could be a better option. We should find out while we still have this window.

blinkman360 is offline   Reply With Quote