View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 02:13 PM
Ridley Simon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySensational View Post
I swear this forum is stupid.

Lets fire GMGM. One game. All because of one ****ing game.

Its funny, Burke got fired, then 7 years later the core he drafted brought the team to the Stanley Cup.

Lets go ahead, lets do it. I would love to have to do deal with when our new GM still doesn't have any deals to be made and can't draft worth **** vs the one who turned Varlamov who didn't want to re-sign into Forsberg and some how Tom Wilson is turning out to be very good(boy was I wrong). Hell look at Barber, he just didn't have a good streak in the WJC, he is doing great in the NCAA.

Ovechkin should go back to left wing, there wasn't a single thing that looked liked an advantage for him being a right winger.
No, genius.

Some of us have wanted GMGM fired for years and years and years. You can sit back and cherry pick Georges good moves, and thats fine. But body of work (15 FREAKING YEARS) and we have one team that made it past the divisional playoffs. ONE. And that wasnt even his team!

You are one of those posters that likes to make apologies for the Caps failures. Blah blah blah. In the end, one man is responsible for all of this, and that man is the architect of the team. End of story.

15 FREAKING YEARS. That is a lifetime in pro sports.