Thread: Proposal: Trade Thread
View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Soundgarden

vCash: 500
Yeah, I don't like trading essentially 4 1sts for Enstrom(who's as old as Weber) and Kane. Just stupid.

Saying that sometimes I do wish we had a more adventurous gm. We've been here 15 years and we still can't get a 35+ goal scorer. It's almost getting pathetic, but I do love the cast he's brought in so he's not doing a bad job just sometimes you need to take a huge gamble and jump up and take the piece we need.

Trading a 1st for Gaustad? We've already got THREE Gaustad's. As much as I hate him look at Burke. He needed a key defense man he grabs Phaneuf(of course it was a steal) he needs a sniper he grabs Kessel(two years too early on that one). Colorado risks a couple high picks for a potential franchise goalie, something they've clearly lacked since Roy.

Eventually we need to get someone who can lead us offensively. If we'd have picked in the 1st round recently I'd say trade a couple picks for a good young forward, Hell even take a beating of your image and OS someone.

That being said it sucks when a lot of our young guys look like they will have success in various roles in the bigs. It'd be hard to let a couple of them go.

Soundgarden is offline   Reply With Quote