Thread: Speculation: Nino seeking trade?
View Single Post
01-22-2013, 04:19 PM
RIP Al Arbour
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by IslandersFan17 View Post
However, in her line of work being the first to break a story still holds some weight. Like you said it was to generate hits and look how many pages this has generated in such a short time. I don't even see game day threads grow like this.

I am obviously displeased, because instead of doing something productive, I am glued to the computer seeing any last bit of info possible. Yet, to get angry at Strang, as if this would not come out from any other source at some point...

Nino's agent would have gotten to anyone's ear that would listen and just a matter of time before someone reported it.
Nino's agent is the one I'm pissed off at. You're probably right and my anger towards Strang may be unwarranted, but I'm still pissed. Allow me that damnit!

She did get played though. Her recent tweets look very much like backtracking to me. I understand wanting to break first, but in all seriousness, who is she really competing with? If this was the Toronto media, I could understand. It's not so she could have done a little better job at least vetting things and thus causing an uproar. We all know how easy it is to make the Isles look bad - it doesn't take much at all.

PWJunior is offline   Reply With Quote