View Single Post
01-22-2013, 04:20 PM
liquid swords
bring the ruckus
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by JVR21 View Post
It's clearly a scam.
yeah i tried doing it just like he told me with my buddy and it didn't work. he was trying to get me to trade up my malkin saying he would send a crosby my way. he tried to convince me it was real by giving me other players names to look at their rosters and they were basically all SOTW players.

i did the trick with him using scrub players and basically what he does is decline the trade you offer him with the scrub. so when you go to your trade pile it looks like you got the player he sent you plus yours back. it involves trading players for healing cards. i searched for the healing card he had supposedly traded me which "glitched" back into the player i had sent him. but in reality he just declined the offer.

his username was something like "alibaba the1" or something like this. i'd be willing to bet he is someone who had been banned for doing this before, as i friended him and looked up his team/record and he's only played like 6 HUT games and is claiming he has crosby ovechkin and SOTW datsyuk.