View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 04:59 PM
RedMenace
Zero ***** Given

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brick Top View Post
I didn't think Lashoff looked out of place last night, which is about the best thing you could say about any of our D at this point. But yeah, I'd rather import a vet who can help right the PK ship and maybe be a better pairing guy for Smith (I'd almost rather have the Wings play shorthanded with only 1 D on the ice during Smith or Q's shifts than see them together).

Best case scenario- Huskins comes in and makes our 3rd pairing not suck, the PK gets better, and then E builds off of last season and becomes a legit top 4 stay-at-home guy.

And I'd like to see the PK batting average creep above .500 if at all possible.
Oh, I think Lashoff looked right at home, though a little timid due to not wanting to make any major mistakes. Yeah, he was out there for the 2 PP goals against, but you can't expect a guy to be stone-cold perfect his first game out, and otherwise he did better than I expected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kovalchuk View Post
Hypothetically couldn't they call up Ouellet if the d-man situation got bad enough?
It would have to either get REALLY bad, or have them on the verge of missing the playoffs. I think he'd probably get more of a shot in Grand Rapids since they'll likely be headed to the Playoffs.

RedMenace is offline   Reply With Quote