View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 04:50 PM
The Winter Soldier

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafspring View Post
Kadri was a vicious hitter in the OHL playing amongst his equals. He is not shy to run someone if it strikes him. The progression here now to watch is when all that nasty flair developes to his NHL game,just how valuable he becomes is going to a treat to watch.

I can't see the nasty flair being any further than our first play-off appearance away.

Roberts/Eakins have most likely helped develope a good person with some good knowledge that is going to work into being a good character. The discipline of both could only rub off good way if your receptive like Naz is.

He was mad leaving the ice last night.Hates losing,and you could tell he took it upon himself they lost. Thats awsome.
What happened to the old avatar LS? Liked it. Agreed he can play with an edge and I like that in a player. He was really good his last year in London in the playoffs, 2 points per game average if I recall correctly, always like a player that plays in big games. His challenge is to stay humble and remember riding the bus is not too far away, but I see a change in him, hopefully for our sake it's for good. And that can only be good for our organization going fwd.