View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 05:03 PM
start winnin
NO MORE TANK BOYS

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitung View Post
Lol, cant believe how people only see black and white. I mentioned that he has been playing badly but didnt say that he is going to be a bust and people here who have seen 3 games from him judge him by looking at his stats.

As I said before, I've seen ~100 games from him and lets point something out:
He has awesome skills. He is the best natural goal scorer from Finland since Selänne. He is big, its very hard to take the puck from him and he isn't very strong yet. He has scored 18 goals in pro league twice(at 17 and at 18), this season has been bad, but Ässät has been playing very ****** hockey. His linemates have changed all the time and none of them has performed well either. Team's playing system doesn't support his strenghts right now. You also have to consider that he was in military service from summer till christmas and that can be quite rough not physically but mentally.

What is the most interesting thing about his future career is one thing: if he can perform at his best at even at 80% of his games he will be a total beast in NHL. Now we have seen total domination in one game and very poor Armia in the next game. And by total domination I mean that in every shift he is the best player on the ice, he wants the puck and he wants to score. Sometimes he dissapears and you can sense his frustration.

Moving to NA will be big step for him and its big change since he's been living in Pori for all his life. I see very bright future for him but people in Buffalo need to be patient with him. It will be very different for him to see how people arent backstabbing you immediately after few bad games but telling you to try harder.
What do you mean backstabbing you immediately??