View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 06:39 PM
JohnnyB11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Broussard View Post
When talking with fans there is a story that the new player Tesink has a bad knee injury. He has not been very impressive since coming over to the Armada. They say he was traded with this injury and St. Johns did not tell the Armada about this. Some fans said the Armada is having the league investigate. The Armada want compensation, as they are unhappy they got damaged goods might not play again this season.
Could the league overturn the trade?
This post post is absolutely preposterous. Whether fans are saying this or not, it stinks to high heaven.

Ryan Tesink was having a great season in SJ this season, and on some nights was absolutely SJ's best player, especially in the absence of Jonathan Huberdeau. 16 goals and 38 points in 35 games before the trade. I watched him play in most of the home games, and there was no indication at all of any injury.

Then he gets traded, and despite what the fans say about how unimpressive he had been he somehow is named the game's first star in his first two games with his new team, registering a goal and 3 assists in those two games. Sounds like he picked up where he left off in SJ.

Then he goes pointless for 4 games and now has a leg injury. Yet somehow his injury is SJ's responsibility? You're kidding, right? Saying he was traded with this injury is sour grapes from a few fans (or just you perhaps), nothing more. And yeah, I'd be sour too if the player my team brought in to push for a championship got hurt shortly after coming to my team. But how could I/would I fault the team he came from for that?? The Armada want compensation?? I think you mean the Armada FANS want compensation. And they won't get it. And the trade won't be overturned, that's unthinkable.

I feel bad for Ryan Tesink if he has a serious injury, and it's tough for the Armada. But to suggest there was foul play around the deal is rotten. You should be ashamed of yourself.

JohnnyB11 is offline   Reply With Quote