View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 06:22 PM
KIRK

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sager View Post
With an April 3rd trade deadline, I don't think that if Shero wanted to make a move he'll be waiting til the final days to do it. Chemistry is too important. Although maybe with the exception of Kulemin, since he already has chemistry with Geno.

BTW, there's no way the Leafs will be able to get Pouliot onto the table for Kulemin. I'd think that they'd have a hard enough time asking for Maata, and if they were able, it would probably be for Kulemin+a mid pick.
A deal won't happen there from Toronto's perspective.

You're probably looking at something like Tangradi (change of scenery), Harrington (I'd prefer Dumoulin, but I'm thinking Harrington is a guy they'd target), and a 2nd (in this very deep draft), and that assumes that Nonis is willing to move him for pieces.

From there perspective, Tangradi would be like Niskanen in the Gogo deal, the 'hey, maybe he really gives us something' asset. Harrington and the 2nd would be two pieces that could turn into the best asset in the deal (although, if it happens, you're likely talking 3-4 years from now).