View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 06:22 PM
leafspring*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactif View Post
What happened to the old avatar LS? Liked it. Agreed he can play with an edge and I like that in a player. He was really good his last year in London in the playoffs, 2 points per game average if I recall correctly, always like a player that plays in big games. His challenge is to stay humble and remember riding the bus is not too far away, but I see a change in him, hopefully for our sake it's for good. And that can only be good for our organization going fwd.
The mods removed it for me(deemed offensive you know).

Carlyle is going to give him more icetime because, he knows what Eakins knew,and thats every time he's on the ice there is something positive going on. Play the crap out of him is what i was thinking too.

I would like to see Kessel/lupul double shifted occasionally putting Naz in the middle of them. Bozak i'm fine with though. Just would like to see a look see on that. Kadri has certainly come to be NHL ready,but there is still a long road to NHL confident for him.

As long as everyone understands he is still developing would be nice for a change.