View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 07:35 PM
yotesreign

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by naurutger View Post
They messed up my account and over charged me by $300 bucks. I got my refund finally but that did not include the 5%. I know its a lean staff but combine this with them giving up my seats during last years playoffs even though my invoice was submitted on time and I am not happy. Had better luck using secondary markets before I dove in.
Wow. If it makes you feel any better, they did that to me way back in the 90s - second or third time we made the playoffs I don't remember which year but they screwed up with my playoff tickets and gave my seats away even though I was paid up. They screwed up someone else too and gave him my seats (but I didn't get his - I complained and they gave me a minor upgrade for the first game and got my seats back for the rest of the playoffs - which of course we didn't make it out of the first round. All I clearly remember about that was I had my seats for the second game and the guys around me were wondering where I was for the first game. But I remember I was ticked off they gave my seats away... wow I'd almost forgotten about that...

Reminds me I have to ask tomorrow night about my Coyote Cash - I don't know if
they put it on my card or are mailing me funny money... I forgot to ask Sunday night.