Old
01-22-2013, 10:13 PM
defer

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalvinators View Post
As for the game (my thoughts):

1st line:
Getz is carrrying that line for now. Palmieri is looking good, you can see the kid is trying hard. Perry seems to struggle early but it`s only a matter of time when he`ll be back at his top form.
2nd line:
They looked a bit better yesterday, but they`re still far. I think they`ll be able to find the chemistry soon. Bonino actually brings a pretty nice defensive awarness to that line, and have made some great passes here and there. However, he lacks the offensive abilities and i might be even more pissed that we didn`t picked up Connolly.
I saw some nice cyclings they made, but the trio have been playing together so short time, i`d like them to keep playing as they are at least for this weekend and don`t split them up.
3d line:
Thank you for 4 points in the standings in the first 2 games, guys
4th line:
Is it only me, or Rakell and Devo looked a bit too slow? Rakell is a nice surprise, but i would like to send him back to juniors for his last season there.
I agree with a lot of things you mentioned but not Connolly. He's very bad defensively so that line wouldn't have any defensive presence at all. In all likelihood, he'd also get injured fairly quickly as well and we'd be back at square one.

defer is offline   Reply With Quote