View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 09:36 PM
Kalvinators
GDT record: 5-4-0

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Teemu View Post
I agree with a lot of things you mentioned but not Connolly. He's very bad defensively so that line wouldn't have any defensive presence at all. In all likelihood, he'd also get injured fairly quickly as well and we'd be back at square one.
Is he really that horrible defensively? not that i watched him on a regular basis but i thought he was about ok there. He also seems to play a lot ofPK minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanPahlsson View Post
I think they're playing more cautiously than they are slow.
I`d say they could be faster. They didn`t seem to make the safe play when they needed sometimes. After those 2 games, i`d like to try Holland on that line to see what difference he can bring. He must play against Vancouver at home, he got his first NHL goal like that

---
And as for Bonino again:

We all know that is Booby and Teemu line first, before it is Bonino line (although, i like the name of a ''***** line'' ). The main guys on that line are struggling, and Bonino himself won`t carry that line, simply because he`s not able to. But i haven`t seen anything from him yet that would make me call him horrible or even bad.
Teemu said he feels like he`s still playing bad, and we saw that Ryan also is not in the game mode yet.

Kalvinators is offline   Reply With Quote