View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 10:53 PM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
That's why I like it has a coach right now. He's good with players and our players need that. Martin was pretty much a army general, is force was strategies. MT is lacking on this side but he's a damn good motivator.
That's what I like about MT. Did you see how he was defending his players against the referees? Did you see his passion on the bench? Did you see him stay at the end to high five all the players after the game? The players love this kind of coach. I would not be even surprised if Rene Bourque does well under Michel Therrien.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeCB View Post
Watch the Markov goal (it's on YouTube already, it was in the GDT thread). He won a board battle against, I think Smithson who is 6'3, 210, and fired a pass to Pacioretty, who passed to Markov for the goal.

Either way, I doubt any of them get sat. The 1st line had 3-points tonight (Desharnais 1, Pacioretty 2). If that's them playing bad, they'll be on fire once they get going.

I like Eller too and I'd play him over Armstrong.
Ahh I see it now. Yeah I think if someone needs to sit, it's Armstrong. Nobody played bad tonight but I think Armstrong was pretty invisible.