: Post-Game Talk:
Home Opener vs Bolts 1/22
View Single Post
01-22-2013, 10:56 PM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Raleigh NC
Now that I'm home with my bottle of gin, here are my thoughts for whatever they are worth.
1. Plenty of good work in the offensive zone after the first 6 minutes or so. Some bad luck. I have no doubt the goals will come.
2. I like the All Eggs in One Basket line on the PP, lots of good chances and good movement.
3. Tlusty looks like he is growing into a very quality PKer
4. The forward rotation or line construction is really hampered by the loss of Ruutu. Virtually no net drive other than Jordan and very little physical presence in the top 9.
5. The D group is horrendous in terms of depth and pairings. How many years is JR going to field a roster that is short at least 1 quality dman? I really liked Gleason and Faulk together. I could almost handle the Corvo-Harrison combo if Pitkanen was paired with a legit stay at home partner. Sanguinetti is not an NHL dman, we've seen enough.
6. Garon was spectacular with rebound control against the Canes.......again.
7. Larose is either out of shape or he is done. At least two steps slow all night despite good effort.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by faulkingdynamic