Thread: Mattias Tedenby
View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 11:17 PM
  #100
CerebralGenesis
Registered User
 
CerebralGenesis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 23,705
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
Funny how when Tedenby has a rare good game, it has nothing to do with the fact he's playing a lousy team that isn't in game condition but when he plays a decent team (0-3 or not) and does the same **** he always does, it's the coach's fault for benching him.

I'm sure the game thread was 80% *****ing about his benching and the other 20% actually positive about the game.
There's a psychology topic on this:I think it's a self-serving bias but I don't want to offend anyone on the couch.Either way, he has shown flashes of brilliance in certain areas but you really would have hoped to see more from a guy who has played over 100 games. With this offensive unit, he will still get a few chances

CerebralGenesis is offline   Reply With Quote