View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 10:30 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by One7nine View Post
Rita's behind 208, sad to see carvel go.
That one I noticed because I kept seeing a vendor walking around my section with Rita's. Knew I hadn't seen it before. Didn't know it replaced Carvel, but it makes sense. I feel like I should be more upset by it, but considering I don't know the last time I got ice cream at a game, I feel like I have no reason to feel impacted by the switch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDevs26 View Post
The food 'choices' were so limited it wasn't even funny. Literally just about all they had at the City Grill were chicken fingers/fries and a chicken sandwich. They had like two different kinds of sandwiches at the Tastes of Newark. If Chico was doing Chico Eats this year he'd get done in about a week sampling all the foods.
Maybe it depended on which City Grill you went to? I went to the one closest to me (lower bowl) and they seemingly had everything. Not that they have a huge menu, but they had the cheeseburger/fries at least. When did you go during the game? I went after warm ups so maybe they ran out of stuff?

For the Taste of Newark area, was it empty stands that aren't in use? Some of them clearly there, but just not open? Or menus with at most one or two items on it so there is essentially no food? I probably will venture around on Friday if I can get there early enough, but not entirely sure if I'll have the time. Figure this will save me a trip if I felt inclined to eat something from up there.