View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 11:36 PM
P U L L H A R D

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedWheel1987 View Post
It's a reference to how fans are slowly starting to feel about the Wings and the situation they realize they are in.
Well this isn't a sudden realization for myself. I don't know about everyone else. You can't replace Lidstrom. Even Suter wouldn't have made us that good. I would just rather have something to look forward to and ice young guns and core players only, than watch a middle of the road team full of plugs be around .500 for years on end.

edit: my point may seem unclear here - now that Nick is gone we literally have no chance in hell of doing anything noteworthy with our blueline. In reality some moves should have been done within the last ~3 years, but after he left this past summer, Kenny should've really geared toward a new approach. Instead - Samuelsson, Cola. Bert re-signing last season, etc.

Quote:
I spoke to two Toronto fans tonight before the game, and they told me to be prepared to have a lot of sleepless nights. I told them, i was already an insomniac from the last three years.
I grew up 30 mins outside of Toronto so I know exactly what to expect my friends were an irritable bunch for a long time.

P U L L H A R D is offline   Reply With Quote