View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 10:58 PM
toughfighter83*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHockey1982 View Post
Just got back from the game and I'm sure it's already been said, but the team was pathetic tonight. Absolutely one of and possibly the worst Flyers game I've ever been too. The devils owned our forwards the whole night and we had no net presence whatsoever. Bryz letting in 3 goals on 4 shots didn't help either. I don't want to hear if they were his fault or not, you don't pay a goalie $51 million to be mediocre. BRYZ HAS TO MAKE THE BIG SAVES!!!

If we lose on Thursday, I see a big change coming. Either way, let's hope things turn around quickly or we will be out of it if this continues. Let's go Flyers.
the problem is that you want to point fingers at the goalie, he's the only one doing his job, what the rest of the team? they are not doing squat. if they get rid of bryz then who do you suggest they build the team around?

they have a goalie, they need defense bad, plus they need offense, the whole team is a mess besides the goalie, it's a lously team right now, you cant expect bryz to do everything because he cant score goals and play defense, he's making saves what else can he do? this league is not about winning 1-0 games, it's about offense, if this team doesnt have offense there's no way this team will compete.

toughfighter83* is offline   Reply With Quote