01-22-2013, 11:12 PM
Xspyrit

vCash: 1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrawlFan View Post
Kaigorodov freaked out under pressure and bailed. I'm
Worries silfverberg will
As well. Got it sonny??

And also take off your homer glasses dude. That shot was crazy weak. If someone is going to take you seriously you can't post homer nonsense like that...
lol... do you realize Silfverberg already knows what a lot of pressure is? Where were you last season? MVP season? MVP in the SEL? Captain of a Championship team? Golden helmet all year?

Also, lol at "That shot was crazy weak"... If it isn't bias... I don't know what it is.

Finally, people need to stop thinking that Canada is like the center of the universe, even in the hockey world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujomi View Post
He faced a ton of media pressure last year and a ton of interviews and attention in the SEL. I think he'll be fine. He's a very mature lad.

Also calling that not a good shot that wouldn't beat an NHL goalie 9/10 is kind of funny. It was a very well placed shot that had a deceptive release. Few goalies stop that shot IMO given its placement and release.
Yup, as a goalie, I can garantee that his shot release is ridiculous. This one was not his best shot ever but still very high end release, that caught off Theodore by surprise.

Xspyrit is offline   Reply With Quote