View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 12:15 AM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHockey1982 View Post
I know the team is sucking right now. But Bryz did NOT do his job tonight. His job is to make big saves when the team needs it. Is it so much to ask that he not let in 3 goals on 4 shots? Is it so much to ask your $51 million goalie to pick them up and cover for their mistakes? Bryz was not good tonight but he was good in the first two games. We could have won the first two.

Do you really expect the team two come back from a 3-0 deficit against the Devils when your goalie gives up 3 goals on 4 shots??? After the Flyers dominate the first period and come up empty? Psychologically that destroyed their confidence and the Flyers didn't have a chance after that. I'm not blind at all in fact I was 12 rows off the ice and I have 20/20 vision. BRYZ NEEDS TO COME UP WITH THE BIG SAVES TO GIVE THE TEAM CONFIDENCE! That's what he's paid to do. We'll never win a cup unless he does and tonight was a perfect example of what's wrong with Bryz.
Situational saves as Meltzer has termed them are indeed important..they lift a team. Brodeur had a lot in that first period.....

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote