View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 11:32 PM
dackelljuneaubulis02

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Gallagher impressed me. Despite his small frame, he didn't seem all that scared to jump right in front of the keeper at every chance and annoy the opponents. Kudos to Ferraro he called it today on TSN 690.
I'm sure having Prust next to him made him feel a little better.

One thing I didn't like. MaxPac on the wing by the ashmark on the PP, nor did I like that we always went to this trio first, even when leading 4-1. Plekanec played just over a minute and a half there. I don't agree with this at all.
I will also never stop thinking that having two PFs that aren't great passers or even one timers on the 1st unit together is ********.
I was happy for Galchenyuk and Gallagher getting some PP time, you need to give young talented forwards who play on a 3rd line some offensive opportunities on the PP. It helps them develop their offensive skills. Unfortunately, they never understood that Eller would likely benefit from this as well.

For Markov, God I missed him. I really hope he can stay healthy. Such a great player.

All in all, pretty good game, but Panthers played with 5 Dmen, were tired and are missing key players. Often times in the past, we let games like that slide, so it's good we didn't.
I agree about having 2 PFs on the same PP unit but I thought Pacioretty was passing the puck really good out there and is generally a good passer. The PP's working now but if it doesn't I think we should separate the two.