View Single Post
Old
01-22-2013, 11:38 PM
MrHockey1982

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccupySouthBroadSt View Post
It's no use....I don't think some people will ever understand the importance of situational saves and how they motivate a team. True number 1's make saves that are typically not easy to save. Brodeur had more than Bryz..hence the shutout. Having said this the offense is totally screwed up and the lack of mobility on D on the transition is so obvious it's not even funny. IMO this team has no choice now but to concentrate primarily on team D and then the goals will come but Lavi doesn't seem to get it. He is being stubborn and challenging his own GM and owner who have said he needs to adjust and tighten the D. He said no...I'm attacking and atttacking....it's going so great isn't it? Him changing up the lines like a mad scientist isn't helping either
Thanks. I understand it. All Flyers fans should. When your team doesn't have trust in it's goalie, the team loses confidence and when you lose confidence the other team smells blood and it's over. That's what happened tonight. At least the Flyers showed some fight and tried some rough stuff to get back in the game.

Before people flip out I want to say that I thought Bryz was our best player in the first 2 games. I'm not ready to give up on him yet but I will never agree with you about Bryz not playing a part in the loss tonight. Tonight is at the very least partially on him for not making the big saves when the team needed him. It was over after the third goal. No chance they were coming back and I didn't even think they would score all night. In the team's minds they were already defeated and it was pathetic.

MrHockey1982 is offline   Reply With Quote