View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 12:25 AM
Dirty Kari

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stars99Lobo37 View Post
As have we. Especially our defense.
I wouldn't say we have gotten worse. We are just about the same. Pretty much stagnant. PP should be better but thats not a hard thing to do. I think we are going to have another near miss season so I hope the coaching staff does what we should be doing instead of trying to desperately make the playoffs at the cost of Eakin/Smith's development. We brought in guys like Jagr and Whitney to play with the young guys and that doesn't work if they young guys don't get time. Hopefully Eakin is a staple on the 2nd line going forward and Smith gets a lot of time. Tonight was a step in the right direction even if these guys make mistakes. When Benn come back I would like to see this:

Eriksson-Benn-Jagr
Whitney-Roy-Smith
Morrow-Eakin-Ryder

With Eakin and Roy switching as needed. Wandell-Fiddler-Nystrom (or let Wandell sit and call up Vincour, would be better, or even regulate Morrow to the 4th and let Vincour play on the 3rd since at least his legs aren't shot) should be the 4th line where they belong. Now if Gulutzan will give Dillon-Larsen a bigger role (they looked really good on the PP) then I will be happier. We seriously need to get over this fascination with Robidas on the PP. Larsen shows some great mobility and ability to get his shot on net and we are not developing it by keeping him off both units.

Dirty Kari is offline   Reply With Quote