View Single Post
Old
01-23-2013, 12:40 AM
SchennSational1022*
The Future

vCash: 500
Is it time to panic yet?

My answer is no. I think that this team will be a solid team going forward even if we lose to the rags on thursday. The thing that makes me panic is our defense in the next few years...

We all see how our defense is playing this year. Last year we couldnt stop anybody from hanging out in front of our net, this year the problem seems to be the mobility of the defense and their ability to make a solid outlet pass. If kimmo leaves next year, what the hell do we do? We are kind of already shy at wing depth, possibly (not that i agree with it but) briere being bought out, where does this team go in the future?

I think gostisbehere will be great and protected in this new nhl, but hes at least 2 years away. What can we possibly do? I dont see us making a big splash of a trade for a defensemen seeing at how thin we are on the wings if we swap some of them for just one defencemen. Maybe we can sign corey perry this offseason then maybe ship out voracek? I honestly dont see us in good shape defensively after this year. I really dont want to trade any of our forwards.

Thoughts?

SchennSational1022* is offline   Reply With Quote